'That's not what America is about': Veterans walk out on meeting with Ocasio-Cortez
Add Reply
Commie Daily
2020-07-25 05:02:38 UTC
Two military veterans stormed out of a meeting with Rep.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez after the 29-year-old lawmaker bashed
U.S. foreign policy, according to a new report.

Ocasio-Cortez held a closed-door meeting with community leaders
in the Bronx part of her New York district on Wednesday night,
according to the New York Post. During the meeting, the freshman
Democrat criticized U.S. dealings with Saudi Arabia.

"I just couldn’t hear her BS anymore," said former Community
Board 11 chairman and Army veteran Anthony Vitaliano, 78. "I
just got up, got my umbrella in my hand, and walked right out."

Vitaliano also worked for the New York Police Department for
nearly 40 years and led the Bronx's homicide detectives.

"She knocks the country, she knocks the president. And that's
not what America is about," said board treasurer and Vietnam War
veteran Silvio Mazzella, 74.

Another attendee said he was “revolted” when Ocasio-Cortez
called President Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu "autocrats."

Ocasio-Cortez’s spokesman Corbin Trent contested the veterans’
accounts.

"The only person that left the meeting while it was underway was
someone who had to go pick up their children," Trent said.

"Everybody that was there knows I walked out," Vitaliano said,
calling Trent’s account "bullshit."

Ocasio-Cortez's office did not immediately respond to a request
for comment from the Washington Examiner.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/thats-not-what-america-
is-about-veterans-walk-out-on-meeting-with-ocasio-cortez

Siri Cruise
2020-07-25 07:51:32 UTC
Post by Commie Daily
Ocasio-Cortez held a closed-door meeting with community leaders
in the Bronx part of her New York district on Wednesday night,
according to the New York Post. During the meeting, the freshman
Democrat criticized U.S. dealings with Saudi Arabia.
Good for her!
Post by Commie Daily
"I just couldn’t hear her BS anymore," said former Community
Board 11 chairman and Army veteran Anthony Vitaliano, 78. "I
just got up, got my umbrella in my hand, and walked right out."
Good riddance.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
George Core
2020-07-25 12:39:18 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Commie Daily
Ocasio-Cortez held a closed-door meeting with community leaders
in the Bronx part of her New York district on Wednesday night,
according to the New York Post. During the meeting, the freshman
Democrat criticized U.S. dealings with Saudi Arabia.
Good for her!
His followers love Trump sucking Royal Saudi Muslim dick despite how they
funded the 9/11 attacks.

Rightists are birds of a feather