Islam Redux / S D Rodrian
SD
2010-08-23 08:17:59 UTC
Muslims Demand Islamic School Holidays
in New York City...

I say give Muslims the holidays they want;
and honor their faith by letting them chop
off the heads of a few non-Muslims as
commanded in the Koran. Maybe lop off
a few infidel hands as well. Encourage
Muslim children to rape their victims'
women (and boys), and to steal all the
non-Muslims they slaughtered once owned
--again, as explicitly commanded in the
Koran by Allah Himself. Otherwise, let's
not insult Muslims by pretending that
their "religion" is anything bearing any
resemblance to any of the genuine religions
of the civilized modern world:

I don't believe there's any religion today
except Islam in which killing someone is
the one thing which can guarantee the
killer goes directly to the bosom of God
no questions asked, although I could be
wrong--The ancient Aztecs also butchered
those not of their religion (cutting the
hearts out of their living victims) as part
of their faith. Although the Aztecs didn't
rape their victims' women (or boys) or
steal their properties as an act of religious
faith like Muslims. In fact, if I remember
correctly, the corpses of the victims of
the Aztecs were then used to feed the
less fortunate in Aztec society--certainly
a lot less wasteful a practice than the
Muslims' (who merely leave their victims'
corpses to be eaten by wild animals).
But Aztec butchery is not a modern
religious practice anywhere in the world,
of course, while Islamic butchery, on
the other hand, still is... everywhere not
protected by Western cops & armies.

http://islamisbad.com

In any case, Islamic suicide bombers and
other Muslim mass murderers all commit
their butchery as a religious duty--unlike,
say, an American soldier who may jump
on a grenade to save his buddies (he is not
expecting any religious reward whatever
for his ultimate sacrifice): Before going out
to commit mass murder, Muslim suicide
bombers have been known to wrap their
penes in satin so these may be protected
in the explosions they cause and can thus
"arrive in Paradise" ready to be used on
their allotment of 72 virgins undamaged.

Part of this planet earth lives under the real
"God of Light" (of "enlightenment," of wisdom,
of Moses, Jesus, of Isaac, & Israel)... and part
lives under the god of Perdition (of Hell, of
the infernal regions of the Dark). And it's all
too often too easy for Lucifer (who, as you
can see, cynically styles himself "The God of
Light") to confuse people. But let's understand
this: One god drags you to Perdition against
your will, and one God would like to see you
choose the Right Path of your own free will:
This is why the Muslims' cult is called "Submit"
(the English translation of the word "Islam").

Do you still doubt who Allah is? Then take
this question into consideration: "Can one
sin in Heaven?" Say you manage to reach
Heaven, God is walking by, and you spit on
Him. What do you think would happen? If
you believe you would have sinned and
must be sent to Hell then you are evidently
NOT a Muslim, because Muslims believe
one cannot sin in Paradise (Heaven). And
now you understand how Muslims may
rape 72 virgins in "Paradise" with complete
impunity. Coincidentally, Christians, on
the other hand, believe that one cannot sin
in Hell (in fact, Christians believe that the
more evil one does in Hell the more one is
rewarded by "the god of hell")... and that
the most sinful of all the inhabitants of Hell,
in fact, those who go the extra mile and
like to torture their fellow captives: become
Satan's little helpers (otherwise known as
his demons). And now you too understand
who Allah is, no matter what he may be
called up here on earth by his Muslims.

Ya know, a lot of people (under-educated
Americans mostly) are under the mistaken
impression that Islamic terrorism and mass
butchery is a post-World War II phenomenon
invented by Osama bin Laden or somebody
(whom they all also believe is the ONLY bad
Muslim who ever lived). But, actually, even
including the Armenian and Kashmiri and
African Islamic genocides (and so many,
many others)... today's Islamic genocides
can't even begin to compare with the truly
spectacular ones which history has been
recording since the time of Mohammed:

SURPRISE!

In spite of what you might imagine, we are
actually living in a time in history when there
is rather a nice absence of Islamic genocide
and mass murder (there was one particularly
infamous Muslim ruler in India hundreds of
years ago who used to "celebrate" his birthday
every year by slaughtering ONE HUNDRED
THOUSAND Hindus. Yes... every single year
--I mean, if such a thing were to happen
even once today it'd probably make all the
papers (although Islam itself would probably
not be condemned for it by President Obama
and others like him... even though that
infamous Islamic ruler I mentioned before
performed his "little" celebratory genocides
strictly as an Islamic duty fully sanctioned
and encouraged by his Islamic imams and
religious scholars). This was also the case
with the Armenian Genocide, of course,
where peasant Turks (some of whom can
be seen testifying to this fact on filmed
documentaries) were encouraged to kill
fleeing Armenian refugees, to rape their
women, and sons, and to steal all their
properties/possessions by Turkish imams
quite correctly interpreting the Koran. Of
course, not all Nazis were evil (millions
of Germans voted FOR Hitler... there must
have been very nice people among them
just like so many people today say there
are very nice Muslims here & there); and
yet for some unexplainable reason which
forever eludes me, unlike Islam (where
the evil Muslims do in the name of Islam
is NEVER blamed on Islam itself, despite
the everywhere-available & unequivocally
evil Koran), Nazism IS blamed for the evil
that Nazis did...!! A most puzzling thing!

I certainly can't explain it. Can you?

Yep: Throw in a bit of comparative religion
studies too--It could all be very instructive
indeed. [Why don't we see Muslims chopping
non-Muslims' heads all over Manhattan? (For
instance.) That is a very good question, which
could also be addressed in class during show-
and-tell: Does anybody know the answer?
Could I see some raised hands?... Mister
Bloomberg in front? The cops in the back?]

We could also explain to pupils why it is
that the one group which consistently seems
to need no coercion or compulsion to become
Muslims today seems to be, yep: incarcerated
criminals, of all people... Gee, I wonder why.

And do please let me know if any of the core
beliefs of Islam I am stipulating here are...
misrepresented in any way, and are NOT what
Muslims believe (as I have taken them directly
from the Koran itself and from the practice of
Muslims in general): Therefore, if you know
for a fact that most Muslims believe that their
Koran is full of shit, I would certainly want to
know that. Otherwise you are stipulating that
I have indeed stated the core beliefs of Islam
truthfully and without any inaccuracy here.

Now... many Christians (including myself)
acknowledge that the Bible is quite pixilated
and seriously full of silly bunk--Although I'll
grant you there ARE a number of Christians,
mainly here in the United States, who take
the Bible literally--but, of course, everybody
knows that these poor souls are mostly incest-
polluted baboons, home-schooled maybe
[albeit, this reminds me reading that there is
an unusually high rate of genetic diseases
caused by inbreeding among far too many
Arabs due to a tendency in them to marry
1st cousins.] Oh, well... This really isn't the
venue for that biology lesson. Class dismissed.

Bell~!

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com
http://mp3.sdrodrian.com
http://caruso.sdrodrian.com

All religions are local.
Only science is universal.

*************************************
bv <***@gmail.com> wrote:

You do not know about Islam !.....
If you want to know about Islam,
please visit the following websites:
http://bugsbunny.com
http://UGH.com
http://elbigzapato.com
http://daffyduck.com
http://aguacate.org
http://twoeyedtosee.com
http://imstuffed.com
http://stoolsforfools.org
http://thechulosarecoming.org
http://tomatoesforsale.com/quran
http://islamordeath.com
http://biteme--ibityou.com

Yes, nice sites. However, I see that you
could not refute anything I said; and for
your brave acknowledgement that I
spoke the truth about Islam: I thank you.

I do know about Islam. Too much, in fact.
And I certainly don't have to visit Islamic
propaganda sites to pick up lies. (I listen
to enough speeches by politicians as it is.)

One can start ferreting out a little of THE
TRUTH about the horrors of Islam here:

http://islamisbad.com

And that's just a little bit of the truth.

The whole horrific and gory truth about
Islam can be found in the careful reading
of history and/or the world's present-day
newsprint.

I advice you to do it, to save yourself
and your family: Please do study Islam
(just not from Islamist propagandists).
The Koran orders Muslims to lie, lie, lie.
In fact, it advises Muslims to hide the
Koran from non-Muslims because they
(non-Muslims) might eventually come to
grasp that it's really a master plan for
their conquest or obliteration... in spite
of all the tonnes & tonnes of propaganda
telling them it's some sort of "religion."

I guess the Koran never foresaw the net.

Let the sad tragic true story of all the once
glittering civilizations of the ancient world
which have been swallowed up by Islam and
spat up into the present-day devastation
that is the Muslim World today serve as a
terrible warning to you & your children...

http://islamisbad.com

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com
http://mp3.sdrodrian.com
http://caruso.sdrodrian.com

All religions are local.
Only science is universal.

******************************
... Mosques and Islam 'not going away'

http://islamisbad.com

That's quite true: They had to be stopped
once by all the military might that Europe
could muster. What I see happening in
Europe now, I'm sorry to say, is what must
have happened in the once Christian 'fertile
crescent' civilizations of the Middle East:
Places that were perhaps too powerful for
Islam to confront head-on were gradually
strangled by Muslim immigration until one
day the peoples of the Middle East woke up
to discovered that they had been taken
over by Islam... body & soul.

http://islamisbad.com

I don't see the will in Europe (or America)
today for standing up agai, on the other hand, commands
Muslims to be butchers, murderers, rapists,
and thieves then, now, and forever. That's
the whole problem right there, you see.
[Or probably not.] But... that's why the
peoples of the Bible have "gotten over it"
and why the Muslims have been heinous
ever since Mohammed taught them to be
as heinous as himself, with no end in sight.

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com
http://mp3.sdrodrian.com
http://caruso.sdrodrian.com

All religions are local.
Only science is universal.

.
GLOBALIST
BIGOT.COM
SD
2010-08-27 04:14:53 UTC
BIGOT.COM
You're going to have to explain how
writing the truth (facts, only facts)
makes me a bigot, because the
opposite is that writing LIES make
one a just and decent chap. Is this
really what you mean? Then please
say so. Writing LIES is now the
standard for being a decent chap?!?!

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com
http://mp3.sdrodrian.com
http://caruso.sdrodrian.com

All religions are local.
Only science is universal.

.

RE:

bv <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

today for standing up against this gradual
strangulation by Islam. Therefore I must
regretfully conclude that it's only a matter
of time before all of Western Civilization
is consumed by sharia and goes the way of
the ancient Christian civilizations that once
thrived in what is now the unending Islamic
slum of the Middle East.

The only good thing in all this is that
I am an old man, and I will not have to
watch the incalculable treasures of my
Western Civilization [of art, philosophy,
poetry, music, science, of democracy...
and that free exercise of will that has
produced such unparalleled human
achievements] all, all being burned to
oblivion for their imagined affront to
some stupid desert god (by the frenzied
shamans of a sadistic cult) in bonfires
of their incomprehensible superstition.

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com
http://mp3.sdrodrian.com
http://caruso.sdrodrian.com

All religions are local.
Only science is universal.

*********************************
'Will Muslims impose Shariah?'

You don't have to wonder like a dope about
this: Muslims have imposed Sharia everywhere
they are the majority population (except
where there are violent conflicts trying to
prevent it, as in the Southern Sudan).
[Exceptions like Egypt and Turkey are/were
military dictatorships which are under great
pressure from Islamist to impose Sharia.]

Just take the time to look at what's happening
in Thailand and Indonesia, where Islam is
a recent import: Read of the injustices, crimes,
and wrongs which Muslims are imposing on
non-Muslims as their numbers have taken
over the population. Soon those two countries
will look like Syria and Iraq. And that is the
way it has always been everywhere Islam
has become the majority religion, and that
is the way Islam will be everywhere it
becomes the majority religion. If that
happens here it will either be Sharia or
the Constitution, because the civil rights
which are such a second nature to us
that they seem to be as much ours as
the right to breathe... and all the other
"constitutional guarantees" we have come
to enjoy in this country are absolutely
incompatible with Sharia and and unheard
of anywhere where Sharia is the law of the
land. Look it up: The answer is obvious.

S D Rodrian

*********************************
Post by GLOBALIST
You've apparently never read the Bible,
have you?
Where do you want me to start? Killing?
Rape? Murder of infidels?
-jc
urders
caused by Baptist suicide bombers? You see
the butchery of the Buddhist assassins...?
Ah! Then you see everything.

The thieving, evil, & exhausting,

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com

All religions are local.
Only science is universal.

************************************
I am not all that sure that to the apologists
for Islam it would much matter if Feisal Abdul
Rauf [the really creepy Muslim imam behind
the New York mosque] had funded the 9/11
attacks. Just as it doesn't much matter to
them now that Islam is CLEARLY the ONLY
justification for them.

http://islamisbad.com

Why they appear to be so convinced that
"Islam means Peace," or that Islam is as
innocuous a "religion" as Buddhism, when
the truth against this is so impossible to
avoid ... cries out for some psychological
explanation (since there doesn't seem to
be any evidence that Saudi Arabia or some
other such nefarious entity is suborning
most of them).

What is unclear to me is how then Nazism
is indicted as the cause of what a handful
of Nazi extremists did back in the 30s & 40s.
After all, read the Koran and it as clearly
advocates the murder of non-Muslims as
Mein Kampf advocates the murder of Jews
(and perhaps even more explicitly). What
would people think if they had to listen to
a continuous litany about how "only 18 or
28 (tops)" Nazis were really responsible
for the Holocaust, and that "most Nazis"
were really decent, honorable citizens of
the world? Have they not the Constitutional
right to build their beerhalls where they
wish!?

Certainly history provides us with many
more incidents of much greater Islamic
genocides than it ever does of the infamous
Nazi one (there's one region in India alone
where Muslims butchered as many as, yes:
60,000,000 Hindus. And it's not as if Muslims
themselves are trying to hide all this horror,
either (except for the Turks trying to deny
the Armenian Genocide): There are many
places in Afghanistan and Pakistan named
Hindu-kush-something to this day... or, the
place where the Hindus were slaughtered).
Entire cities of many millions of souls in
the Indian subcontinent were butchered
without mercy down to the last man, woman,
and child by the Muslims in their heyday of
Islamic conquest. But I imagine that's far
too distant in the past for all those victims
of Islamic genocide to be of much relevance
to the present day liberals & defenders of
religious freedom hollering: Long live the
freedom of Muslims to continue to practice
their "religion!" forever as ever they've done!

I'll just go hide under my bed now.

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com
http://mp3.sdrodrian.com
http://caruso.sdrodrian.com

All religions are local.
Only science is universal.

.
s***@hotmail.com
.
SD
2010-08-27 04:17:22 UTC

Post by GLOBALIST
You've apparently never read the Bible,
have you?
Where do you want me to start? Killing?
Rape? Murder of infidels?
-jc
I'm afraid it is you who has self-evidently
never read the Bible: In the Bible God
commands the Hebrews to perform some
heinous actions indeed; but God never
commands them to be heinous forever.
The Koran, on the other hand, commands
Muslims to be butchers, murderers, rapists,
and thieves then, now, and forever. That's
the whole problem right there, you see.
[Or probably not.] But... that's why the
peoples of the Bible have "gotten over it"
and why the Muslims have been heinous
ever since Mohammed taught them to be
as heinous as himself, with no end in sight.

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com
http://mp3.sdrodrian.com
http://caruso.sdrodrian.com

All religions are local.
Only science is universal.

***********************************
Post by GLOBALIST
These WebTV people are a good example
of the thieving, exhausting, evil Catholicism.
Don't believe anything they say, they are evil
and sow terror and hate.
They must be Zionists. --T.Schmidt
In fact: Don't believe anything people say:
Not a one! Believe only what you see: You
see Catholic terrorism? You see the murders

.
s***@hotmail.com
2010-08-24 00:22:11 UTC
And that has exactly what to do with RVing??!!
SD
2010-08-27 04:27:31 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
Post by SD
Muslims Demand Islamic School Holidays
in New York City...
And that has exactly what to do with RVing??!!
RVing is NOT mentioned in the Koran
nor was Mohammed ever recorded as
having owned/traveled by an RV.
Therefore RVing is strictly prohibited
according to Islamic Law. The only way
around this prohibition is for an
Islamic judge (an imam with the proper
qualifications) to decide that, HAD there
been RVs in Mohammed's time, he would
have found no objections to their use,
or would have used them himself. This
is an iffy business, which only today's
Constitutional rights are a guarantee
against. And as such rights not only do
not exist in Sharia (Islamic Law) but
are actually prescribed... This post
exposing the monstrosities of Islam
are very much pertinent to RVing, if
you were too stupid to understand
this rather incredibly understandable
fact.

S D Rodrian
http://sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com
http://mp3.sdrodrian.com
http://caruso.sdrodrian.com

All religions are local.
Only science is universal.

*******************************

.
Aardvark
2010-10-28 21:39:59 UTC
American Muslims today occupy the same
role as the Japanese Americans
during W.W. II. > David H
~~~~~~
Actually, the Japanese were real/actual victims
of American racism: The Italian-Americans
and the German-Americans were not interned
in camps "for their own protection." NOTE:

The Japanese Shinto religion does not advocate
the murder of those who do not practice Shinto;
nor does it demand that anyone become a
follower of Shinto (who doesn't want to) under
penalty of death. And, like the Japanese,
neither the Italians nor the Germans were
under any religious duty to murder Americans
simply because of who/what they were. In this
sense, they were nothing like Muslims today:

Islam, the Islam that every Muslim MUST
follow under penalty of death, demands that
non-Muslims either be forced to become
Muslims or that they be slaughtered.

http://islamisbad.com

YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE ANY MUSLIM
CONDEMN OR OPPOSE any of the passages
in the Koran demanding Muslims murder non-
Muslims: NEVER. Such a condemnation would
draw an instant/automatic sentence of death
which is the duty of EVERY (other) Muslim
to administer (and that includes that Muslim's
parents and/or children, friends and/or family
members, and/or any/every casual Muslim
at hand).

This is what most non-Muslims do not
understand/appreciate, as they ask why more
Muslims do not condemn "terrorism" ...
Muslims perpetrate against non-Muslims:

What non-Muslims call "terrorism" (against
non-Muslims) the Koran calls the duty of
every Muslim.

The only "terrorism" condemned by Muslim
authorities & others (is the terrorism carried
out against them or that which damages
their standing in the West, or their pockets).

But, again, not ONE Muslim will condemn
the passages in the Koran advocating
Terrorism (of non-Muslims) themselves.

That should tell you all you need to know
about Islam... and your Muslim neighbors.

S D Rodrian
http://gotopoems.com
http://thesolutionisthis.com
http://verseplace.com
http://islamisbad.com

The path to Wisdom
always follows that of Truth:

All religions are local.
Only science is universal.

*************************************
Robert Wright asked: Can Americans
gradually develop greater tolerance
for Muslims as they have for gays?

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/10/26/islamophobia-and-homophobia/?hp

I answer:

Of course. The instant the Muslim
genocide of non-Muslims goes down
to. oh, around the level of the genocide
being carried out by gays against non-
gays... I don't see why non-Muslims
couldn't find a little more tolerance
for Muslims. We're all humans.

http://islamisbad.com

And, while I have never been the victim
of a Muslim attack, more than once have
I been the victim of gay attacks: Just a
month ago a gay guy (I assume he was
gay, although truth be told he didn't come
out & state it for a fact) stopped me in the
street and asked me whether I'd like a blow
job! (I have no idea what attracts gay guys
to me, but I'd sure like to find out so I can
fix it, for God's sake!) I declined his offer.

Now. Of course, the gay genocide of non-
gays pretty much hasn't even gotten
started yet... while the Muslim genocide
of non-Muslims dates back to Mohammed
himself, who started it off (what, going
on 14 or 15 centuries now). So it's gonna
be a might hard for Muslims to let go of
this habit of killing non-Muslims of theirs.

http://islamisbad.com/islamicterrorism.html

But, there's always hope. And pipe dreams.
And, of course, the current strategy of
dodging the Muslim bombs, and keeping
an eye out for their suicide bombers &
whatnot, trying to bring them to court when
they murder us, and just plain learning
to live with grenades being tossed at ya
while you walk back & forth like ducks
at the fairground shooting galleries. I guess
it's the only politically correct thing to do
in our modern civilized world... before it
goes the way of the Roman Empire.

S D Rodrian
http://verseplace.com

.
Califbill
2010-10-29 01:27:57 UTC
[...]

REPLY:
Germans and Italians were interned in the US. Crystal City, TX was the main
internment camp I think.
Aardvark
2010-11-01 14:50:46 UTC
Post by Aardvark
American Muslims today occupy the same
role as the Japanese Americans
during W.W. II. > David H
~~~~~~
Actually, the Japanese were real/actual victims
of American racism: The Italian-Americans
and the German-Americans were not interned
False
http://www.foitimes.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American_internment
TRUTH: The above statement is a red-herring.
Below is a quote from your link-article:

START QUOTE

Generally speaking, that was not the case with
members of the Italian community.[citation needed]
Although there were anomalous cases of U.S. native-
born Italian Americans being caught in the round-up,
the others had been born in Italy and were still
Italian citizens, even if many of them had resided in
the U.S. for decades.

Di Stasi[9] cites a number of such cases of
mistreatment and internment of "Italian Americans,"
although he apparently defines "Italian American" as
anyone within the Italian community, native-born U.S.
citizens or Italian-born non-U.S. citizens.

END QUOTE

In general, the same is true for German-Americans:

The same is NOT true for the Japanese-Americans,
who were interned indiscriminately in the continental
US... with many many thousands of native-born
Americans (of Japanese descent) interned.

And people who include the Germans and Italians
who were interned in the same category of abuse
are to be suspected of trying to rationalize the racism
shown the native-born Japanese AMERICANS.

internment camp I think.
Aardvark
2010-11-03 03:05:32 UTC
On Sep 6, 6:11 am, Dink