Minnesotta Crooked Ballot Harvesting
2020-09-29 20:20:07 UTC
If the following video is to be believed, and I believe it, the
Minnesotta Somali community of 80,000 - 100,000 is actively engaged in
the purchase and sale of absentee ballots -- pay for play ballot
harvesting. Ilhan Omar is accused multiple times in this video of
being one of those behind this scheme.

Johnny
2020-09-29 20:37:54 UTC
On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 13:20:07 -0700
Post by El Castor
If the following video is to be believed, and I believe it, the
Minnesotta Somali community of 80,000 - 100,000 is actively engaged in
the purchase and sale of absentee ballots -- pay for play ballot
harvesting. Ilhan Omar is accused multiple times in this video of
being one of those behind this scheme.
http://youtu.be/MV7oDl8yDZk
I just posted the story behind the video.

I would like to know who decided to place all these Somali refugees in
one location.

Why weren't they spread out across the country so the could assimilate
into our society?

From what I have read, those hundred thousand Somali refugees can live
their whole lives in that community, and never have the need to speak
English.
El Castor
2020-09-30 06:42:38 UTC
Post by El Castor
If the following video is to be believed, and I believe it, the
Minnesotta Somali community of 80,000 - 100,000 is actively engaged in
the purchase and sale of absentee ballots -- pay for play ballot
harvesting. Ilhan Omar is accused multiple times in this video of
being one of those behind this scheme.
http://youtu.be/MV7oDl8yDZk
I just posted the story behind the video.
I would like to know who decided to place all these Somali refugees in
one location.
Why weren't they spread out across the country so the could assimilate
into our society?
From what I have read, those hundred thousand Somali refugees can live
their whole lives in that community, and never have the need to speak
English.
Long before your time here we had a guy who posted from Minnesotta.
One day, after a discussion of California's Hispanics he said we
should send Minnesota some of our brown brothers. They would be
welcome. Looks like he got his wish, in spades. Anyhow, I looked it up
and it seems that a Lutheran group brought the first Somalis to
Minnesota. They created a small settlement there. Later, after the
Somalian civil war, the US brought in a large number of Somali
refugees -- who were settled around the country, as you suggested. It
seems that those first arrivals invited them to join their community
in Minnesota, and 80,000 Somalis later, here we are. (-8