McCloskeys indicted on gun charges stemming from standoff at St Louis mansion
2020-10-06 22:30:27 UTC
By Paul Best
Published 1 hour ago

Mark and Patricia McCloskey were indicted Tuesday on charges of
unlawful use of a weapon and tampering with evidence, according to
their attorney Al Watkins.

The charges related to an incident that occurred in June, when hundreds
of Black Lives Matter protesters marched onto a private street the
McCloskeys live on. The McCloskeys went outside to confront the
protesters. Mark McCloskey had an AR-15 rifle, while Patricia McCloskey
had a semiautomatic pistol.

The couple contends that protesters broke through an iron gate, ignored
a "No Trespassing" sign, and screamed threats of arson and rape at
them, while protest leaders say that the march was peaceful and no
threats were made.

Watkins accused the prosecutors of tampering with the pistol by
assembling it in a way that it could be fired.

"This is b------t," Watkins told Fox News. "Hate to say it, but the
state has a lot of problems with this one. And they transcend not just
the evidence, but they actually are remarkably problematic from the
standpoint of prosecutorial misconduct."

The couple appeared in court earlier Tuesday, where a judge announced
the case was continued to next Wednesday because the grand jury hadn't
reached a decision yet. After that hearing, Mark McCloskey said outside
the courthouse that he and his wife are being "persecuted" and
expressed frustration that none of the protesters involved in the
incident have been charged.

“Every single human being that was in front of my house was a criminal
trespasser. They broke down our gate. They trespassed on our property.
Not a single one of those people is now charged with anything. We’re
charged with felonies that could cost us four years of our lives and
our law licenses," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mccloskeys-indicted-on-charges-of-unlawful-use-of-a-weapon-and-tampering-with-evidence

This is a good example of how this country will be run under the
control of democrats.
me
2020-10-07 20:38:42 UTC
Post by Johnny
By Paul Best
Published 1 hour ago
Mark and Patricia McCloskey were indicted Tuesday on charges of
unlawful use of a weapon and tampering with evidence, according to
their attorney Al Watkins.
These 2 will not be the last victims of civil stresses & decline. The globe could well be led to a great culling in the name of The Public Interest (Virus mitigation; Global Warming; regular wars; immigration/migration...)

—-

Which party is using the Covid-19 fraud to crash the economy, eliminate 40 million jobs, roll-back basic civil liberties and turn the United States into a NWO slave-state ruled by Wall Street ...? Which party?

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/betrayal-infuriating-betrayal/