Pennsylvania Election Fraud: Evidence of Keystone State Chicanery During America’s 2020 Presidential Election
2020-11-14 19:25:56 UTC
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-11-13/pennsylvania-election-fraud-evidence-keystone-state-chicanery-during-americas-2020
Johnny
2020-11-14 20:01:50 UTC
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:25:56 -0800 (PST)
Post by me
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-11-13/pennsylvania-election-fraud-evidence-keystone-state-chicanery-during-americas-2020
Voter turnout was up everywhere. This was expected due to the highly
partisan and hotly contested nature of the election. However, there is
something worth taking a closer look at in the Commonwealth of
Pennsylvania — namely the incredibly lopsided impact that mail-in
ballots had on the election.

We’re not sure how many mail-in ballots went for Biden in Wisconsin
because the data has not been released. However, despite what we were
told about how Biden would dominate in mail-in ballots, Pennsylvania is
the only place of which we’re aware that this was actually true. Biden
tended to be up single digits where he was ahead through mail-in
ballots. The only places where Biden enjoyed a significant lead with
mail-in balloting was Pennsylvania and Michigan. And, indeed, in the
Keystone State, former Vice President Joe Biden enjoyed a 55.7 percent
advantage in mail-in ballots.

Such a lead might not be noteworthy if it were not so anomalous and
indeed, it is — Michigan, the other state where Biden had a lopsided
mail-in ballot victory, had him leading by only 37.9 percent. The next
biggest advantage was in Ohio with a comparatively paltry 15.3, the
next Arizona at 8.1, with other swing states putting up only single
digits.

What’s more, Pennsylvania was another state where vote-counting was
paused with the Vote Fairy showing up in the middle of the night to
drop obscene amounts of ballots, all marked for former Vice President
Joe Biden.

Two examples of such dumps were reported on by left-leaning
FiveThirtyEight on their Twitter feed: 23,277 votes came in from
Philadelphia, all of them for Biden. 5,300 votes in Luzerne County,
which includes Wilkes-Barre, with nearly 4,000 of them for Biden. This
was on November 4, the day after the election, when the number of
outstanding ballots miraculously increased throughout the day.

Another vote dump went for Joe Biden by a 92-8 margin, something that
might have been plausible in Saddam Hussein’s Iraq, but not so much in
the United States.

Pennsylvania law does not allow for mail-in ballots to be counted in
advance, which is rather convenient for anyone seeking to rig an
election. Simply wait for the other side to count their ballots, then
fabricate as many as you need to put your candidate slightly over the
top.

Pennsylvania’s Secretary of State, Kathy Boockvar, a Democrat, has
stated in the lead up to the election that votes arriving late will be
counted and that they don’t even require a postmark to do so.

This means that the “ballots” could be sent at any time, from anywhere
in the world, but will count for the purposes of tabulating the final
vote. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court upheld this decision, which is a
flagrant rewriting of state election law from the bench.

There is no doubt in my mind the election was rigged. I don't care
what Josh says, the makeup of the mail in ballots should have been
similar to the in person voting. There is no reason republicans
wouldn't take advantage of mail in voting to keep from going to vote in
person.

There is no way a mail dump of 27,000 ballots would all be for Biden.

This election would have been called for Trump on election night if not
for the mail in votes.
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-11-14 20:17:22 UTC
Post by me
[...]
The law which did not permit mail-in ballots to be counted, or even
inspected, in advance was insisted upon by the Republican controlled
legislature to prevent any inadvertent errors which disqualified ballots
from being corrected.
for the mail in votes.
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-11-14 20:21:35 UTC
Post by me
[...]
Pennsylvania keeps track of mail-in ballots by party registration. 65%
of the returned mail-in ballots came from Democrats, 24% from
Republicans and the rest from others.

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

Also, Florida and Ohio had the reverse effect in who came from behind.
They reported mail-in ballots right away and then reported in-person
votes. In each case Biden took a lead, but was caught from behind by
Trump. No one is claiming fraud.
El Castor
2020-11-14 21:47:38 UTC
Post by me
[...]
Biden won. I would rather that he lost, but he did not. Time to move
on. The critical vote is now in Georgia. Not for president -- for two
Senate seats. I have contributed to the Perdue and Loeffler campaigns
and I would encourage my fellow Trump supporters to do the same.
islander
2020-11-15 00:46:12 UTC
Post by me
[...]
We haven't heard anything from Gary for a while. I wonder how he feels
about people from outside Georgia attempting to influence their election.