Biden says he'll push 'pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people' in first 100 days
2020-11-25 21:16:54 UTC
By Vandana Rambaran
Published 25 mins ago

President-elect Joe Biden has committed to forging "a pathway to
citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America" in the
first 100 days of his administration.

Cut!

On the campaign trail, Biden pledged to end the Migrant Protection
Protocols (MPP) that keep migrants in Mexico as their hearings play
out. Known as the “Remain-in-Mexico” policy,...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-hell-push-pathway-to-citizenship-for-over-11-million-undocumented-people-in-first-100-days

Then the caravans from Central America will start again. Of course
that's what the democrats want. They not only want to pack the Supreme
Court, they want to pack the voter rolls with future democrats.

They would turn this country into a third world shithole, just stay in
power.
El Castor
2020-11-26 00:09:40 UTC
Post by Johnny
[...]
The caravans are probably forming as we speak. Our own Black citizens
may as well forget any hope they had for a job and a decent living. Do
Democrats really believe they have some obligation to Central America
that supersedes our own citizens? Sheeesh!
Johnny
2020-11-26 14:23:21 UTC
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:09:40 -0800
Post by El Castor
Post by Johnny
[...]
It doesn't look like the black people will ever recognize they are
being used. Maybe that comes from an average IQ of 85.

Why would Biden remove the Stay in Mexico policy? That will just place
the burden on the US. When those caravans start coming in, there will
be no way to judge each individual on their asylum status, they will
just have to be released into the population with a date to appear in
court, and of course they never will. They will just wait for the
amnesty and a path to citizenship.

I'm sure Josh and Islander think this is just wonderful.
El Castor
2020-11-26 20:03:46 UTC
Post by El Castor
Post by Johnny
[...]
Exactly.
Post by Johnny
I'm sure Josh and Islander think this is just wonderful.
Probably not. My guess is that they will concentrate on devoting as
little thought to it as possible. The Left knows that sooner or later
these Central Americans, or their progeny, will be allowed to vote,
and they know who they will vote for. End of story. One thing about
the Central Americans that come here, they may not be brilliant, but
they did have the energy and ambition to risk their lives and walk
hundreds of miles to improve their lives. We're probably better off
with them than the ones who stayed behind to plow a field and feed the
pigs.
Rafael Ted Cruz - Foreign Beaner
2020-11-26 03:37:46 UTC
It's going to be just like under Trump with Mexican beaner gangs raping white
republican men in the ass down in the red shithole states!!

Biden cheating Trump is already paying off in spades.

Next: Make trump a prison bitch.
Rafael Ted Cruz - Foreign Beaner
2021-03-16 14:09:02 UTC