" I don't do Hillary but then neither does Bill" going viral, making LeftWing heads explode.
Alias
2015-10-15 11:48:48 UTC
"I don't do Hillary but then neither does Bill" going viral, making LeftWing heads explode.

13 hours ago

go ahead and google it
2015-10-15 00:11:57 UTC
Post by Alias
"I don't do Hillary but then neither does Bill" going viral, making LeftWing heads explode.
13 hours ago
go ahead and google it
Stupid comments from the GOP do not make liberal heads explode, idiot.
2015-10-15 12:39:48 UTC
If Bill won't do her, I doubt she is going to get done.
Dan C
2015-10-16 01:42:04 UTC
Post by Alias
"I don't do Hillary but then neither does Bill" going viral, making LeftWing heads explode.
If Bill won't do her, I doubt she is going to get done.
God no, there isn't a man alive who would hit that old skag.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he cut his initials in the snow.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
w***@msn.com
2015-10-20 03:55:34 UTC
I believe she has a vibrating, rubberized dildo. When her lesbo friend joins in, they then enjoy their own version of a menage a troix.
j***@hotmail.com
2015-10-16 23:46:50 UTC
Post by Alias
"I don't do Hillary but then neither does Bill" going viral, making LeftWing heads explode.
13 hours ago
go ahead and google it
Al Gore suffered the "blow back" from the Lewinsky Fiasco. Gore lost his home state of Tennessee due to Monica and Bill, self righteous bible thumpers then voted for the Bush/Cheney train wreck and Iraq war.