Right Wing Religious TrumpFucks Court Death By TrumpFlu As God Forsakes Them
Add Reply
God Kills Trump Lovers With TrumpFlu 2020
2020-07-27 17:50:04 UTC
Why are Southerners, especially white, right wing, racist, religious freak
types, so always fucked-up stupid?

"'We knew what we were getting into,' the pastor says.

More than 40 people have tested positive for the coronavirus after attending
a multiday revival, the pastor of a small Baptist church in northern Alabama
said Sunday.

“The whole church has got it, just about,” Daryl Ross, pastor of The
Warrior Creek Missionary Baptist Church, who also tested positive, told
AL.com.

“We had church Wednesday night. We were in revival, morning and night
services,” Ross said. “On the way back, on Thursday, is when we found
out. I got a call that one of our guys in the church has tested positive. So,
we shut down revival and, by Friday night, I’ve got church members sick
everywhere.”

Over the weekend, dozens more of the revival service attendees started to
show symptoms, Ross said.

“We knew what we were getting into. We knew the possibilities," the pastor
said. "But, my goodness, man, for three days we had one of the old-time
revivals. It was unbelievable. And everybody you ask, if you talk to our
church members right now, they’d tell you we’d do it again. It was that
good.”"

LOL, do it again. They just don't fucking learn. Time to deport people who
refuse to learn.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-alabama-positive-cases-church
me
2020-07-27 21:59:34 UTC
Most virus deaths have been in blue cities from which it spread over the country. 4 Blue states in the North East account a large proportion in the country. So blue voters have died in greater rates.