Opinion: Antifa wants to defund police; we cannot let that happen
Killer Politicians
2020-06-27 08:47:11 UTC
Few people seem to understand what groups like Antifa truly want: the
downfall of the United States. President Trump is right to classify Antifa
as a terrorist organization; the group has made its true colors known in
recent weeks as a force pushing for the destruction of American society.
Antifa is a radical communist group that wants to see our police officers
out of the way, our Constitution torn to shreds, and our freedom
destroyed.

The liberal Democrats are playing right into Antifa’s hands in their cry
to “defund the police.” I realize some say this rallying point doesn’t
actually mean to defund our police – but if you look into the masses
preaching this craziness, that is exactly what they are asking for. Funny
how the same people who want to defund the police are the same ones who
are instigating the riots and looting and ripping our cities apart. Make
no mistake, their efforts to disband the police are so there will be no
one left to stop them.

Don’t believe me? Just look at what happened in Seattle when the looters
forced police out of a few square blocks. Now CHAZ, or CHOP, or whatever
this group is calling themselves now, is threatening business owners and
intimidating residents. Meanwhile, the liberal leaders of the city are
catering to this craziness and encouraging these communists. Even though
they literally burned down a Seattle police precinct, took it over, and
are still there, they accommodate them! Let that sink in. Unbelievable.

We cannot let this movement spread. It’s no secret that the end game of
communism would be the downfall of the United States and an end of
freedom. Calls to defund the police are actually calls for a communist
overthrow — get rid of the police, and there is no one to stop the Antifa
terrorists from exporting their destruction all over the country.

That is why I am against defunding our police. I will stand by our
officers and law enforcement that protect our society. We must uphold law
and order. Our police officers put their lives on the line every day to
protect us, and we need to stand by them. People don’t realize that Antifa
poses a real threat to our nation. Clearly, they hate everything that has
to do with America and the Constitution. They don’t just want to reform
society, they want to tear it all down. To them, democracy and
representative government is just an impediment on their road to total
anarchy. It is incredibly unfortunate that the peaceful protests and
thoughtful discussions and policy changes that are occurring across our
great country are being completely overshadowed by the criminal activity
of these groups. They don’t care about liberty, equality, justice, or any
of the fundamental ideas that are the roots of America; they care only
about power and using violence to acquire it.

We cannot tolerate such evil in society. Even as we pursue justice and
reforms in our legal system, we have to recognize that our Constitutional
framework of representative government is the greatest guardian of peace,
security, and liberty in the world. We are a nation of law and order not
beheld to the arbitrary demands of the mob.

https://themissouritimes.com/opinion-antifa-wants-to-defund-police-we-
cannot-let-that-happen/
me
2020-06-27 14:04:16 UTC