Insult obama and you no longer have a Twitter account
Add Reply
Jack
2020-11-15 06:31:14 UTC
This will teach the inbred types, the losers, from insulting a great man
that loved Murica and elevated every class of people and cared deeply for
all Muricans whom he consided like his children and looked after us.
What a dumb-ass. This fake loser, Paronto, is probably crying and
whining about FrEe sPeEch now that his racial hatred has preventing him
from participating.
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/twitter-suspends-benghazi-hero-
after-criticism-of-president-obama>
https://goo.gl/PSx8Mm
If Obama dropped dead in the next hour, nobody would miss him.
Harvard would cross themselves, count their blessings and
pretend he never existed.

San Francisco would still have shit all over their streets
thanks to Obama.

Kate Steinle and Mollie Tibbetts would still be dead thanks to
Obama.

Every time I travel to Arlington, I make a point of pissing on
Section S, Site 45-B.

I invite everyone to piss on Obama's grave when it's available.

Jack