Happy Holidays everyone!
Islander
2012-12-25 01:49:24 UTC
The liberals here will accept this greeting as my true expression
wishing them happiness, not only for the season, but for the coming
year. May you have good health and prosper.

The conservatives here will be pissed off that I did not wish everyone a
Merry Christmas and I get a certain satisfaction from causing them some
stomach acid. May you remember my wish in the sleepless wee hours of
the morning along with acid reflux!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!! :-)
High Miles
2012-12-25 02:44:33 UTC
Post by Islander
The liberals here will accept this greeting as my true expression
wishing them happiness, not only for the season, but for the coming
year. May you have good health and prosper.
The conservatives here will be pissed off that I did not wish everyone
a Merry Christmas and I get a certain satisfaction from causing them
some stomach acid. May you remember my wish in the sleepless wee
hours of the morning along with acid reflux!
Happy Holidays Everyone!!! :-)
<
Thanks for the good wishes.
Hope you enjoy your holidays as well.

Minus the heartburn of course.;-)
awouk
2012-12-25 19:10:09 UTC
--
Mussolini's definition of fascism: "the moment when you couldn't
put a cigarette paper between political and corporate power."
"to email me, delete blackhole from my return address
Planet Visitor II
2012-12-25 06:22:41 UTC
Post by Islander
The liberals here will accept this greeting as my true expression
wishing them happiness, not only for the season, but for the coming
year. May you have good health and prosper.
The conservatives here will be pissed off that I did not wish everyone a
Merry Christmas and I get a certain satisfaction from causing them some
stomach acid. May you remember my wish in the sleepless wee hours of
the morning along with acid reflux!
Happy Holidays Everyone!!! :-)
And a Happy Festivus right back at ya. See -

Planet Visitor II
GLOBALIST
2012-12-25 19:46:34 UTC
Post by Islander
The liberals here will accept this greeting as my true expression
wishing them happiness, not only for the season, but for the coming
year. May you have good health and prosper.
The conservatives here will be pissed off that I did not wish everyone a
Merry Christmas and I get a certain satisfaction from causing them some
stomach acid. May you remember my wish in the sleepless wee hours of
the morning along with acid reflux!
Happy Holidays Everyone!!! :-)
So like chatnoir your only purpose in posting was to
attack those who celebrate the birth of Christ.
Runge 667
Jim Higgins
2012-12-25 21:08:09 UTC
Post by Islander
The liberals here will accept this greeting as my true expression
wishing them happiness, not only for the season, but for the coming
year. May you have good health and prosper.
The conservatives here will be pissed off that I did not wish everyone a
Merry Christmas and I get a certain satisfaction from causing them some
stomach acid. May you remember my wish in the sleepless wee hours of
the morning along with acid reflux!
Happy Holidays Everyone!!! :-)
Merry Christmas to you, yours and the group Islander. Enjoy the blessings of being with family and friends-we are.