2017 -- Trump Can't Win Compilation
2020-09-12 06:52:30 UTC
Those who are certain Trump can't win again might want to watch this.
(-8

Josh Rosenbluth
2020-09-12 15:31:32 UTC
Those who are certain Trump can't win again might want to watch this.
(-8
http://youtu.be/G87UXIH8Lzo
He can win. But, he has to move the polls before election day, which is
what he did in 2016.
Gary
2020-09-12 16:57:43 UTC
On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 08:31:32 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Those who are certain Trump can't win again might want to watch this.
(-8
http://youtu.be/G87UXIH8Lzo
He can win. But, he has to move the polls before election day, which is
what he did in 2016.
I wonder how Trump felt in 2016 when he lost the popular vote by
almost 3 million votes -- but won the presidency. As president --- I
wonder what he will do if that were to happen to him in November?
Will he demand a recount, or a new election ?
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-09-12 17:24:33 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Those who are certain Trump can't win again might want to watch this.
(-8
http://youtu.be/G87UXIH8Lzo
He can win. But, he has to move the polls before election day, which is
what he did in 2016.
I wonder how Trump felt in 2016 when he lost the popular vote by
almost 3 million votes -- but won the presidency. As president --- I
wonder what he will do if that were to happen to him in November?
Will he demand a recount, or a new election ?
It won't happen to him, but it could happen in his favor again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1301190941110341632?p=v
El Castor
2020-09-12 19:34:49 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Those who are certain Trump can't win again might want to watch this.
(-8
http://youtu.be/G87UXIH8Lzo
He can win. But, he has to move the polls before election day, which is
what he did in 2016.
I wonder how Trump felt in 2016 when he lost the popular vote by
almost 3 million votes -- but won the presidency. As president --- I
wonder what he will do if that were to happen to him in November?
Will he demand a recount, or a new election ?
We have a Constitution that defines the voting process. The popular
vote is irrelevant. Just looked it up and 5 presidents won, but lost
the popular vote. Trump was just one of the five. Im sure he would
have preferred to have won the popular vote, but bottom line, it
doesn't matter, and NO he won't demand a recount just because he does
or does not win the popular vote.
Gary
2020-09-13 11:01:59 UTC
On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 12:34:49 -0700, El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
Those who are certain Trump can't win again might want to watch this.
(-8
http://youtu.be/G87UXIH8Lzo
He can win. But, he has to move the polls before election day, which is
what he did in 2016.
I wonder how Trump felt in 2016 when he lost the popular vote by
almost 3 million votes -- but won the presidency. As president --- I
wonder what he will do if that were to happen to him in November?
Will he demand a recount, or a new election ?
We have a Constitution that defines the voting process. The popular
vote is irrelevant. Just looked it up and 5 presidents won, but lost
the popular vote. Trump was just one of the five. Im sure he would
have preferred to have won the popular vote, but bottom line, it
doesn't matter, and NO he won't demand a recount just because he does
or does not win the popular vote.
When I look at the president that preceded Trump, and the person who
ran against him -- I can understand why the voters elected him. But
... that is the only reason I can understand. 300 million people in
this country -- and we seem to always choose from the bottom group for
our leaders.

I'm beginning to wish the Founders had kept the Royal family.
El Castor
2020-09-13 17:30:42 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
[...]
The Left and their allies in the MSM are desperate to get rid of
Trump. Don't believe everything you hear about him on the network
news. Speaking of the news, did you see the video of the creep
shooting two sheriff's deputies sitting in a southern California
patrol car? Heard on the news this morning that demonstrators showed
up at the hospital and tried to block access to the ER. You can be
sure those weren't Trump supporters. What is this country coming to?

"A GROUP of "Black Lives Matter protesters" tried to block a hospital
entrance where cops were being cared for, screaming "I hope they
f***ing die," reports say."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12658380/black-lives-matter-group-blocks-hospital-officers-die/
Johnny
2020-09-13 18:58:03 UTC
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 10:30:42 -0700
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
[...]
Democrat mayors are allowing BLM to paint murals on their city streets.

How can any mayor justify supporting that group when they are calling
for the death of police officers?
El Castor
2020-09-13 22:05:34 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
[...]
They are leading members of an important Democrat identity group. They
can do no wrong.
Gary
2020-09-14 11:46:39 UTC
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 10:30:42 -0700, El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
[...]
Typical BLM behavior. Why do they call them "protesters" ? Call
them what they are --- screaming hoodlums.
El Castor
2020-09-14 18:17:51 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
[...]
And why do they want to get rid of the cops in Black neighborhoods? Is
it because the cops are racist, or is it really because those cops
interfere with the open carry of guns, street corner drug markets,
sale of stolen property, etc?
Johnny
2020-09-14 19:51:15 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 11:17:51 -0700
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
[...]
I saw a picture of Joe Biden this morning standing next to a black
lives matter sign.

The democrats are taking the side of a small number of radical black
people. They should take a poll of just black people, and ask if they
would like to get rid of the cops.

The democrats are making big mistake, and it will just help Trump.
El Castor
Let's hope it helps enough.
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-09-14 21:03:20 UTC
On 9/14/2020 12:51 PM, Johnny wrote:

{snip}
Post by Johnny
I saw a picture of Joe Biden this morning standing next to a black
lives matter sign.
The democrats are taking the side of a small number of radical black
people. They should take a poll of just black people, and ask if they
would like to get rid of the cops.
The democrats are making big mistake, and it will just help Trump.
Biden is on record being against de-funding the police. He supports that
part of the BLM message calling for racial justice.
El Castor
2020-09-14 23:55:13 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:03:20 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Johnny
I saw a picture of Joe Biden this morning standing next to a black
lives matter sign.
The democrats are taking the side of a small number of radical black
people. They should take a poll of just black people, and ask if they
would like to get rid of the cops.
The democrats are making big mistake, and it will just help Trump.
Biden is on record being against de-funding the police. He supports that
part of the BLM message calling for racial justice.
Agreed, but how outspoken is he, and other Democrats, about the
rioting, looting, LA deputies shot in their car (one a 31 year old
mother), and the hospital demonstration that followed -- the one with
BLM signs and shouts of "I hope you die", and much worse. Democrats,
Biden included, are reluctant to speak out against this behavior.That
reluctance does not go unnoticed.

In any event, arguing about the election is a waste of time. If Trump
wins, I'm OK with that, and the same should Biden win. The would-be
socialists in this country badly need to get a taste of their own
medicine.
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-09-15 00:09:42 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:03:20 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1305160054346141703
medicine.
El Castor
2020-09-15 07:01:09 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:09:42 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:03:20 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Johnny
[...]
Fine -- convenient words for the record, but in general the leaders of
your Party are unwilling to stand up to the hot heads of their
identity groups. Those groups get blanket backing, and only get the
disingenuous criticism when the apologists have no choice. Not to
worry, when the time comes for Biden to turn anti BLM criticism into
concrete action he will be nowhere to be found.
medicine.
El Castor
2020-09-15 07:10:24 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:03:20 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
In any event, arguing about the election is a waste of time. If Trump
wins, I'm OK with that, and the same should Biden win. The would-be
socialists in this country badly need to get a taste of their own
medicine.
Where were the stalwarts of your Party when this was going on?

"It’s spine-chilling to hear activists in Portland cheering about the
cold-blooded murder of a Trump supporter Saturday night.
“I am not sad that a f–king fascist died tonight,” a woman shouts into
a megaphone at a BLM-Antifa gathering after a man was shot dead
nearby.
“He was a f–king Nazi. Our community held its own and took out the
trash.”
Videos posted by independent journalists Andy Ngo and Ian Miles Cheong
show an American flag being burned in celebration as the crowd revels
in the news."
https://nypost.com/2020/08/30/blm-activists-celebrated-as-trump-supporter-killed-devine/
Josh Rosenbluth
https://joebiden.com/2020/08/30/statement-by-vice-president-joe-biden-on-the-deadly-violence-in-portland/
El Castor
2020-09-15 18:35:02 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:03:20 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by El Castor
[...]
To sum up, it's all Trump's fault.

If Biden is elected, when the economy and social order predictably go
south, that will also be Trump's fault. But not to worry, socialism
will always get it right -- the next time.
Gary
2020-09-16 11:15:56 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:03:20 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Johnny
I saw a picture of Joe Biden this morning standing next to a black
lives matter sign.
The democrats are taking the side of a small number of radical black
people. They should take a poll of just black people, and ask if they
would like to get rid of the cops.
The democrats are making big mistake, and it will just help Trump.
Biden is on record being against de-funding the police. He supports that
part of the BLM message calling for racial justice.
People in the South use to practice racial justice. Until .. the
liberals came along and outlawed lynching.
El Castor
Count me on the side of the liberals on that one.
Gary
2020-09-17 11:50:33 UTC
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:02:42 -0700, El Castor
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:03:20 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Johnny
I saw a picture of Joe Biden this morning standing next to a black
lives matter sign.
The democrats are taking the side of a small number of radical black
people. They should take a poll of just black people, and ask if they
would like to get rid of the cops.
The democrats are making big mistake, and it will just help Trump.
Biden is on record being against de-funding the police. He supports that
part of the BLM message calling for racial justice.
People in the South use to practice racial justice. Until .. the
liberals came along and outlawed lynching.
Count me on the side of the liberals on that one.
Looking back -- it may seem cruel. But they did punish people who
needed punishing -- unlike the justice system does today. 100 years
ago, it was the law-abiding citizens who had rights. Not the
criminals.

I'll give you a little historic fact I once ran across. A hundred
years ago, twice as many white men were lynched as blacks. Back
then, blacks had learned the rules and pretty much abided by them.
It was only when Civil Rights came along that they decided they could
break any laws.
El Castor
2020-09-17 17:25:59 UTC
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:02:42 -0700, El Castor
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:03:20 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Johnny
[...]
Well, this is the here and now. We have law enforcement and courts. If
they don't work, make them work. On the other hand, guns may become
increasingly necessary for home defense.