Now That Biden Has Stolen The Election From Trump, What's The Fate of Donald's Stupid Children???
Add Reply
Phantom_View
2020-11-15 02:38:55 UTC
He owes the Dago crime bosses big $$$.

‘Very nice people’, Trump said of the mafia. ‘Just don’t owe them money’

Trump, who praised the mob in 2013 on David Letterman, has a habit of
seeing the good in those deemed beyond the pale

But it doesn’t take Congress or the Twittersphere to establish Trump’s
affinity for the mob. The real estate developer and former reality star
has talked about it himself – on late-night TV.

In 2013, three years before Trump’s presidential victory, David Letterman
asked him about it bluntly on his CBS talkshow.

“Have you ever knowingly done business with organized crime?” the host
asked.

Trump grimaced, then said: “I’ve really tried to stay away from them as
much as possible.

“You know, growing up in New York and doing business in New York, I would
say there might have been one of those characters along the way, but
generally speaking I like to stay away from that group.”

Then he added: “I have met on occasion a few of those people. They happen
to be very nice people.”

Trump’s characterization of New York crime families as “very nice people”
might surprise those at the receiving end of Gambino racketeering,
Lucchese loan sharking or Bonanno fraud. Not to mention the murders.

But then Trump has a habit of seeing the good in those generally deemed
beyond the pale. His remark about the mafia echoes his comment after the
neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August 2017 in which a
counter-protester was killed.

Then, Trump said there were “very fine people on both sides”.

The mafia simile is not a purely stylistic matter for Trump, whose
conversation with the Ukrainian president on 25 July reads in parts like a
Martin Scorsese screenplay.

“I would like you to do us a favor,” the US president said, encouraging
Volodymyr Zelenskiy to investigate Biden and saying of his lawyer, Rudy
Giuliani: “I will get him to call you along with the attorney general.”

As Trump suggested in his Letterman interview, he has in reality crossed
paths with the New York mob. For example, the late Roy Cohn, a predecessor
to Giuliani as Trump’s personal lawyer, had among his other clients the
boss of the Genovese crime family, “Fat Tony” Salerno, and John Gotti of
the Gambinos.

Trump Tower, the president’s New York bunker and home on Fifth Avenue, was
built in the early 1980s largely out of ready-mix concrete which at the
time was controlled by Salerno and other mob leaders.

Wayne Barrett, the late Village Voice reporter who was the authority on
Trump’s dealings, observed in his book Trump: The Deals and the Downfall
that Trump’s life “intertwines with the underworld”.

Having praised the crime families as “very nice people”, Trump gave
Letterman a piece of advice drawn from his own extensive experience.

“You just don’t want to owe them money,” he said. “Don’t owe them money.”
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-15 14:47:12 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
[...]
I'll predict they don't don't end up in prison like Hunter Biden is
about to do.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/