Gary---> Jim Webb's wife
GLOBALIST
2015-01-30 22:05:52 UTC
GLOBALIST
2015-01-30 22:08:50 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
http://images2.dailykos.com/images/user/3/webb.jpg
Here he is as a skinny kid in Vietnam with a cigarette
hanging out of his mouth.

GLOBALIST
2015-01-30 22:11:11 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
http://images2.dailykos.com/images/user/3/webb.jpg
Here he is as a skinny kid in Vietnam with a cigarette
hanging out of his mouth.
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/dfef4f922c583856fa371d04b3334d12bd5d856d/r=x383&c=540x380/local/-/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2012/11/08/vietnam-virginia-jim-webb-31-4_3.jpg
======================
Decorated war-hero...3 purple hearts and a bunch of other medals.

Gary
2015-01-30 22:29:11 UTC
On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:05:52 -0800 (PST), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
http://images2.dailykos.com/images/user/3/webb.jpg
She is Asian. I think one of his first ones was a Pollock. As
long as they aren't .......

Yeah, I really do like Webb. He'll be 69 in two weeks. So he's not
a lot younger than I am. And he grew up a Military Brat -- just like
me. He was born in Missouri -- but his parents were native of the
Viriginia/Kentucky Appalachian mountains. Where some of my in laws
live. And did I mention he's Scotch-Irish -- just like me :-) A
great American !

But ... there is no way that the Democrats will nominate him. If he
really wanted to run -- he needs to run as a Republican. The GOP
doesn't hate white men as quite much as the Crats do.
GLOBALIST
2015-01-31 01:02:51 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
http://images2.dailykos.com/images/user/3/webb.jpg
She is Asian. I think one of his first ones was a Pollock. As
long as they aren't .......
Yeah, I really do like Webb. He'll be 69 in two weeks. So he's not
a lot younger than I am. And he grew up a Military Brat -- just like
me. He was born in Missouri -- but his parents were native of the
Viriginia/Kentucky Appalachian mountains. Where some of my in laws
live. And did I mention he's Scotch-Irish -- just like me :-) A
great American !
But ... there is no way that the Democrats will nominate him. If he
really wanted to run -- he needs to run as a Republican. The GOP
doesn't hate white men as quite much as the Crats do.
I think why I like him is that he is hybrid. He is a cross between
a Democrat and a Republican like millions of Americans.
He served with pride under Ronald Reagan as Secretary of the Navy
He has studied the history of the men who have occupied the
White House. I am guessing he still has Republican friends.
His military record is spotless and even enviable.
There is no longer any party loyalty. I think he could
run as the Democrat he is ,but be seen really as an Independent.
b***@gmail.com
2015-01-31 05:14:39 UTC
Why don't you two get a room?