Trump Tower fire: One dead, four New York City firefighters hurt
Jack Fate
2018-04-08 12:01:46 UTC
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/07/trump-tower-fire-new-york-city/496553002/
GLOBALIST
2018-04-08 12:29:48 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/07/trump-tower-fire-new-york-city/496553002/
I am waiting for your keen insight to somehow tie this
into something our President did to "cause" this fire.
Firefighters getting hurt goes with their job function.
Jack Fate
2018-04-08 12:32:07 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/07/trump-tower-fire-new-york-city/496553002/
I am waiting for your keen insight to somehow tie this
into something our President did to "cause" this fire.
Firefighters getting hurt goes with their job function.
He could have installed sprinklers but you would have known that if you
had read the article, stupid.
GLOBALIST
2018-04-08 14:01:59 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/07/trump-tower-fire-new-york-city/496553002/
I am waiting for your keen insight to somehow tie this
into something our President did to "cause" this fire.
Firefighters getting hurt goes with their job function.
He could have installed sprinklers but you would have known that if you
had read the article, stupid.
They were not required when he took over the hotel
So I guess he 'murdered' this poor man? Ha Ha Ha
Jack Fate
2018-04-08 14:47:20 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/07/trump-tower-fire-new-york-city/496553002/
I am waiting for your keen insight to somehow tie this
into something our President did to "cause" this fire.
Firefighters getting hurt goes with their job function.
He could have installed sprinklers but you would have known that if you
had read the article, stupid.
They were not required when he took over the hotel
That doesn't make any less stupid not to have installed them.
Now that you mention it, yes.
Gary
2018-04-08 15:57:22 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/07/trump-tower-fire-new-york-city/496553002/
I am waiting for your keen insight to somehow tie this
into something our President did to "cause" this fire.
Firefighters getting hurt goes with their job function.
He could have installed sprinklers but you would have known that if you
had read the article, stupid.
Imagine the building had sprinklers in every room up to the 58th
floor. And what if something accidentally triggered all of those
sprinklers ? Folks on the lower floors would be drowned from all the
water seeping down through the floors.
Gil
2018-04-09 02:29:38 UTC
Post by Gary
Post by Jack Fate
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/07/trump-tower-fire-new-york-city/496553002/
I am waiting for your keen insight to somehow tie this
into something our President did to "cause" this fire.
Firefighters getting hurt goes with their job function.
He could have installed sprinklers but you would have known that if you
had read the article, stupid.
Imagine the building had sprinklers in every room up to the 58th
floor. And what if something accidentally triggered all of those
sprinklers ? Folks on the lower floors would be drowned from all the
water seeping down through the floors.
Sorry, but I think you've been watching too many silly movies. You need
to get yourself a copy of NFPA13 and learn a bit about sprinklers. What
you're suggesting would never happen in that type of occupancy unless
the whole building was involved top to bottom.