On July 4th, I celebrate my remarkable journey which is only possible in America
Johnny
2022-07-04 14:52:57 UTC
By Sen. Tim Scott
Published July 4, 2022

Two hundred forty six years ago today, the American experiment was
born. In our birth certificate, the Declaration of Independence, our
Founding Fathers spelled out the fundamental rights given to us all by
our Creator. They envisioned a nation built on freedom and fairness.

In the centuries that followed we often failed, but more often
succeeded, in our journey toward a "more perfect union." The resilience
embedded in the DNA of America is what has united generations of
citizens—people of all backgrounds—to come together to make the
founders’ vision a reality.

This is a country that allowed me, the son of a single mom who raised
her two Black sons in the South, to become a U.S. Senator representing
the home of the Civil War. Where else on Earth is that possible?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/july-4th-celebrate-remarkable-journey-possible-america

Skin color in this country doesn't hold people back, and anyone that
says it does is a liar.
(David P.)
2022-07-04 19:28:44 UTC
Post by Johnny
By Sen. Tim Scott
Published July 4, 2022
246 years ago today, the American experiment was born.
[...]
It's Natural for people to treat people who are different, differently,
but, we are emerging from ignorance!
Johnny
2022-07-04 19:49:20 UTC
On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 12:28:44 -0700 (PDT)
Post by (David P.)
Post by Johnny
[...]
I treat people the way they treat me, no matter what their skin color.