Government employees don't do anything meaningful.
Ruby Kanoba
2023-09-13 00:59:50 UTC
They should not receive tax payer funded government pensions and have to
live off social security like everyone else.
Grafton Joe
2023-09-13 01:50:52 UTC
Post by Ruby Kanoba
They should not receive tax payer funded government pensions and have to
live off social security like everyone else.
That's no way to talk about the US military.

They should stop paying rightwing politicans because they don't do enough to
deserve money.
K. Token Brown
2023-09-13 19:30:10 UTC
Post by Grafton Joe
Post by Ruby Kanoba
They should not receive tax payer funded government pensions and have
to live off social security like everyone else.
That's no way to talk about the US military.
The military are not government employees or citizens per Democrats.
Post by Grafton Joe
They should stop paying rightwing politicans because they don't do
enough to deserve money.
They deserve a raise because they are smarter than Democrats and know
the difference between males and females.

Ken Olson
2023-09-13 14:30:33 UTC
Post by Ruby Kanoba
They should not receive tax payer funded government pensions and have to
live off social security like everyone else.
GFY
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Слава героям

Härlighet till Sverige

Glorie aan Nederland en Denemarken
Scout
2023-09-13 14:44:52 UTC
Post by Ruby Kanoba
They should not receive tax payer funded government pensions and have to
live off social security like everyone else.
GFY
I think government pension funds should all draw their money from SS.. when
it blows up.. so do all the government pension funds.
xyzzy
2023-09-13 15:12:18 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Ruby Kanoba
They should not receive tax payer funded government pensions and have to
live off social security like everyone else.
GFY
I think government pension funds should all draw their money from SS.. when
it blows up.. so do all the government pension funds.
Federal employees are in social security. They pay the same SS taxes and
get the same benefits as everyone else. HTH.
--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie
Scout
2023-09-13 16:42:05 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Post by Scout
Post by Ruby Kanoba
They should not receive tax payer funded government pensions and have to
live off social security like everyone else.
GFY
I think government pension funds should all draw their money from SS.. when
it blows up.. so do all the government pension funds.
Federal employees are in social security. They pay the same SS taxes and
get the same benefits as everyone else. HTH.
No, I'm talking their entire tension should be allocated to, and paid from
Social security. If we lose our money, then all the government employees,
which includes Congress and the White House.. should lose all of theirs.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2023-09-13 19:09:43 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Post by Scout
Post by Ruby Kanoba
They should not receive tax payer funded government pensions and have to
live off social security like everyone else.
GFY
I think government pension funds should all draw their money from SS.. when
it blows up.. so do all the government pension funds.
Federal employees are in social security. They pay the same SS taxes and
get the same benefits as everyone else. HTH.
Federal pensions are the mechanism by which federal employees receive
retirement benefits. For federal employees, there are two major
pension systems, the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) and
the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS). FERS was introduced in
1987. Individuals employed by the federal government prior to 1984 are
covered by the CSRS, which FERS replaced, unless they opted to switch
to FERS. Most federal employees hired after January 1, 1984, are
automatically enrolled in FERS.

Workers who participate in FERS are eligible for Social Security. If
you chose to stay in CSRS after 1983, you are not eligible for Social
Security.