Why so many blacks on TV commercials ?
2013-02-07 14:07:38 UTC
I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a
"racist". Anyway, a year later I'm seeing more and more blacks on
TV commercials. I figured it must be my imagination, so I went to
google and typed in the question. .......why are there so many
blacks on tv commercials.......

I got several million hits. Below are a few samples that show I'm
not the only intelligent person who has noticed the upsurge.

How come its mostly all blacks people in all the commercials on TV?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100611025101AAnLl0X

Have you noticed the proliferation of black people on television
commercials

http://www.much-about.info/page8/

why so many blacks on television

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TC5J689NVDHHPGB77

Why So Many Blacks In Commercials?

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/129915-why-so-many-blacks-in-commercials/
El Castor
2013-02-08 07:43:14 UTC
[...]
Ever notice that TV police lieutenants are always Black. There must be
a law that requires it.
Gary
2013-02-08 12:09:20 UTC
On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 23:43:14 -0800, El Castor
[...]
And the other man ... is getting darker and darker. And all the
college professors. Have you noticed that all American families
now have a black friend sitting in at all family meetings ? And I
don't think they will let you in McDonalds without a black friend.

I suppose Sarah Palin's announcement had a greater influence on
America than I thought. --- "I Fu-ked and N! "
Glenn
2013-02-08 12:50:00 UTC
[...]
I assume the ad peoples' survey results showed that few
white people over the age of 30 watch TV.
Glenn
Gary
2013-02-08 12:59:12 UTC
Post by Glenn
Post by Gary
[...]
I seriously doubt that. What I figure is the ad boys look at the
poll results showing 66 million people voted for Obama -- and they aim
their entire TV budget at those folks.

In their stupidity -- and greed -- they overlook the fact that 244
million Americans did NOT vote for him.

BTW, it's been my theory for a couple years now, that the reason we
cannot emerge from this Depression is because those ads depress the
average American so much -- he is not spending.
Ernest Money
2013-02-08 22:58:08 UTC
Ever notice that TV police lieutenants are always Black. There must be
a law that requires it.
And the other man ... is getting darker and darker. And all the
college professors. Have you noticed that all American families
now have a black friend sitting in at all family meetings ? And I
don't think they will let you in McDonalds without a black friend.
That would explain this:

QUOTE, Gallup, 2001.
...recent polling suggests the public thinks the nation is more
diverse than it actually is. Americans generally overestimate, to a
significant degree, the percentage of the U.S. population that is
either black or Hispanic. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 12.3%
of the U.S. population is black, and 12.5% is Hispanic. Gallup Poll
results from March 26-28, however, show that slightly less than one in
10 Americans can accurately identify that the population of either
blacks or Hispanics in this country falls between 10% and 14%. The
typical American estimates the percentages of blacks and Hispanics in
this country to be more than twice as high as they actually are.

On average, Americans say that 33% of the U.S. population is black. In
fact, a majority of Americans (56%) estimate that the percentage of
blacks in this country stands at 30% or higher. As many as 17% of
Americans say the percentage of blacks is 50% or greater. Only 7%
accurately state that the percentage of blacks falls between 10% and
14% of the entire population.
END QUOTE.
Earl Evleth
2013-02-21 13:15:24 UTC
Ever notice that TV police lieutenants are always Black.
No, never noticed. In actually visiting a French police
station one finds a black cop now and then. They are usually
from the Caribbean where they were French for hundreds of years.
They consider themselves French. They are mostly distinguishable
because they don¹t have a West African accent.

One finds few North Africans, however, who probably are more numerous
in the general population.

But most of the police are white French and come from the lower
classes. There is a problem placing these people in the sensitive
areas which are mainly North African. There are really two police
services in France, the municipal police and the national. The
gendarmerie is several cut higher in education.

Some police services in the US have fairly high educational requirements.
California Highway Police

Education
High school diploma, GED, or California High School Proficiency Examination.

Highly desirable: possession of a degree, Associate of Arts or higher, from
an accredited college; also, additional course work or advanced skills in
the following areas: English, including grammar, spelling, punctuation,
vocabulary and composition; reading and comprehension; mathematics (used for
traffic accident calculations); typing and computer skills (many officers
use computers for reports, and most patrol vehicles currently have or will
have computers); bilingual; physical fitness; other helpful courses may be
social sciences such as sociology and psychology.

**

Which means those favored have an AA degree. One gets extra credit for
having a 2nd language. An exam is required too, and 27 weeks at the
Police academy.
n***@gmail.com
2020-05-13 02:43:22 UTC
We got a long way to go. How long did it take people of color to get into a commercial
, let alone a TV show?
Planet Visitor II
2013-02-08 19:44:30 UTC
I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a
"racist".
Well, that's because the question itself really appears to bother you.

It seems obvious that you are deeply opposed to Blacks appearing in
TV commercials. "Out of sight, and out of mind," appears to be what
you are in favor of in respect to 13% of our population.

Planet Visitor II
Gary
2013-02-08 23:26:40 UTC
On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 14:44:30 -0500, Planet Visitor II
Post by Planet Visitor II
Post by Gary
I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a
"racist".
Well, that's because the question itself really appears to bother you.
It seems obvious that you are deeply opposed to Blacks appearing in
TV commercials. "Out of sight, and out of mind," appears to be what
you are in favor of in respect to 13% of our population.
I just don't see any reason to stick one in with every white family.
As you say, blacks are about 13% of the population. (let's say
12.5% = 1/8th)

So if there are 20 minutes of commercials in an hour, it's only fair
that blacks should be seen for 2 and a half minutes. Let them have
the last 1 1/4 minute of every half hour. The other 8 3/4 minutes
per half hour can depict white America.

That would be fair. I need a couple of minutes to pee.
Robert
2013-02-09 12:37:33 UTC
Post by Planet Visitor II
Well, that's because the question itself really appears to bother you.
I just don't see any reason to stick one in with every white family.
As you say, blacks are about 13% of the population. (let's say
12.5% = 1/8th)
Think of how the Blacks must feel.... Every time one
sits down he finds himself surrounded by a bunch
of White people. Or Asians...... Surely that must make
the average Black person feel that they are being
closely watched........
Things like that could never happen in real life....
e***@gmail.com
2019-07-15 16:06:03 UTC
What have they done to get so much exposure? I hope the somebody does something before is too late and USA becomes another France full of blacks, look all the crime and radicals we don't want to send the wrong image around the world this is a disgrace for the funders of this beautiful country you may be thinking that's I'm white but not but it hurts to see this deal on t.v. Where they show a white due robbing this house where they owner is black! That's insulting
E***@yahoo.com
They are overpresented, always appear first in mixed race ads, and often the white guys appear dumb. I resent it. However, I've seen all black ads that make black folks look stupid, too, and I don't like these either; I usually call the product's company and complain.
High Miles
2015-05-11 15:16:34 UTC
Post by E***@yahoo.com
Post by Planet Visitor II
Post by Gary
I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a
"racist".
Well, that's because the question itself really appears to bother you.
It seems obvious that you are deeply opposed to Blacks appearing in
TV commercials. "Out of sight, and out of mind," appears to be what
you are in favor of in respect to 13% of our population.
Planet Visitor II
They are overpresented, always appear first in mixed race ads, and often the white guys appear dumb. I resent it. However, I've seen all black ads that make black folks look stupid, too, and I don't like these either; I usually call the product's company and complain.
Still not a fair level of true Hispanics represented tho.

Blacks deserve a century or so to play "catch up" as it were for long
neglect.

What happens in the artificial world of TV bothers me not one speck. :-D
islander
2015-05-11 19:23:18 UTC
Post by High Miles
Post by E***@yahoo.com
Post by Planet Visitor II
Post by Gary
[...]
I suppose that the Madison Avenue types engage in using people who
appear "stupid" in commercials in order to sell their products to people
who are so insecure that they believe that *they* could never be that
stupid. Remember the early commercials where they portrayed housewives
as stupid in the selling of household products? More recently, perhaps
a decade or so ago, there was a rash of stupid white men in commercials.
I don't watch commercials anymore (thank you, whoever invented DVRs),
so cannot comment on stupid black commercials. Maybe they are designed
to make old white bigots react favorably to their products.
r***@gmail.com
2019-12-14 20:42:31 UTC
I guess it is just America down hill black people that I see are all a bunch of thugs and drug dealers . And ruining neighborhoods. They built these new apartments in Vancouver.and now the black people took over .now there trashed .a bunch of gang graffiti all over .too sad. Too much rap music . And now white people bought in too sad .....
j***@gmail.com
It is as simple and deceptive as this. For the same reason in the Motion Picture industry they are hiring actors from the UK. They are cheaper to hire. Blacks receive less for these commercials then their counterparts. It's GREED.
El Castor
2017-05-09 16:16:03 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
Actually not. It's ....

The marketing types who buy commercials and the creative East and West
coast types who make commercials are liberals. They include Blacks in
their commercials to accustomize viewers to seeing Blacks in typical
middle class roles. But, if it is a burglar alarm commercial, please
note that the burglar seen sneaking around the house in the dark of
night is always a White male. Also, TV dramas use Blacks as authority
figures -- police captains, judges, etc for the same reason.
Corporations like this because they want to be seen as inclusive.
Gary
2017-05-09 18:07:16 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
Oh, yes ! My post from four years ago :-)
I notice something recently that seems odd to me. In several commercials a
black guy puts his arm around his white, blond haired girlfriend and walks off
with her. But I've never seen a white man embracing his negro girlfriend.

Which makes me wonder. Why don't black women get upset with so much
blackmale/white-female activity ?
El Castor
2017-05-09 22:28:19 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
Black men, White girls -- pretty common. Seldom see the reverse,
although I did know a guy who professed great affection for girls he
couldn't find in the dark. (-8
They probably figure they wouldn't want the bastard anyhow.
mg
2017-05-11 12:32:40 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
I think black males like to dominate their women in the same
way that many white males like to dominate their women. As a
matter of fact, based on the progressive vision of BLM
leaders, it appears that their idea of a perfect
civilization is to use black women as baby-making machines,
with no marriage, and the babies would be taken care of by
somebody else.

If that sounds like to you like free-love financed by the
government, it does to me, also.
Gary
2017-05-11 13:00:53 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
Maybe times are changing ! I was at the grocery store yesterday and noticed
something I'm beginning to see quite often. A black man carrying a little black
boy in his arms while a woman (his wife ?) pushed the grocery cart. Last week,
I watched a black man (in the store parking lot) tossing a rubber ball to a
little black girl (about age 5). Apparently while waiting for the mother
(wife ?) And he seemed to really enjoy it. I also saw a black man carrying one
child on his hip, while leading another by the hand. Ten years ago, I don't
think I ever saw a black male with a black woman during our weekly grocery
shopping. Now -- about half the black women have a male with them.

It's always been my premise that if blacks see other blacks behaving in a
civilized way -- they will imitate. They need guidance -- but they are taught
to hate "the white man's rules".

Let's hope so :-)
mg
2017-05-11 18:56:20 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
I read somewhere that the poverty rate for two parent
families is about the same, for both blacks and whites, but
I'm not sure if that's true.

If it is true, though, what is it exactly that the U.S.
government is subsidizing, if not free love and sexual
promiscuity?
w***@msn.com
2017-05-13 05:33:53 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
But yet the percentage of black bastards goes up relative to black non-bastards.
Perhaps you were parked at the mall and dozing away with weird, happy thoughts.
Gary
I'm not a dreamer -- or a judge. I'm simply an observer of human behavior.
El Castor
2017-05-15 06:17:01 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
Around here I'm seeing more blacks working in stores and restaurants
and behind cash registers. Merchants are probably nervous about
employing illegals.
Gary
2017-05-15 12:27:30 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
A black clerk at the cash register makes me almost as nervous as a black cop
with a gun. Actually I saw my first black cashier in a retail store only a few
years ago. Up til recently -- a store might have 30 employees -- mostly black.
But the one at the cash register was always white.
Post by El Castor
Merchants are probably nervous about employing illegals.
Being in Georgia -- I see very few Mexicans. The few I've met -- seem to be
pretty nice people.
El Castor
2017-05-15 18:50:34 UTC
Post by El Castor
Merchants are probably nervous about employing illegals.
Being in Georgia -- I see very few Mexicans. The few I've met -- seem to be
pretty nice people.
Same here -- nice people, hard workers, and conscientious. By the same
token, the Mexican border regions are run by drug cartels. The cartels
control the politicians using an ancient Mexican method -- you take
the silver or you get the lead. We need to control our own borders.
Trump is right in wanting to get rid of Mexican criminals, of which
there are quite a few, but as far as I'm concerned, the law abiding
Mexicans who came here to work should be granted citizenship and
allowed to stay. BTW, a lot of the illegals and gang members are not
Mexicans. Many of them come from Brazil and Central America. The worst
are MS-13. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13
S***@earthlink.net
2019-09-02 10:03:22 UTC
Cause they are too busy gluing European hair to their heads. Black women need to put an end to this foolishness on both counts. I am confronting stores and products that are pushing this agenda. If you pay attention, media is trying to extinguish black women... especially one's of darker complection. There is an agenda and very organized at that. The very sad part of it is that we do the same thing we are upset about. Look at who we get with when we get two coins to rub together. Other than Obama, tell me a famous, in the spotlight black man who has a wife/girlfriend darker than himself. We play ourselves. We acknowledge white supremacy. We make ourselves look like fools. Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, O.J. Simpson, John Legend, Michael Jackson, etc.,etc., you get my point. We are a joke to the world.
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-14 22:33:50 UTC
I realize this is a late reply but it all has to do with selling products. Its the same reason the Kardashins are all with black men. Their product is themselves and they are selling like its going out of style. I read recently I believe on return of the kings that the demographic that buys and consumes the most are Black females ages 12- to like 45. Also, I think they watch the most tv and are on social media the most. Think about it for a second. Poor people spend money, rich people save money. Who is buying these products and watching these commercials? Its black women. Most people have jobs and dont have time or care what the Kardasins do. I mean theyre pretty much disowned by Whites.

I do feel the "liberal agenda" could play a part too. I went to school for communications at a state university and I think back to how disgusting and just plain wrong some of the theories and ideals they tried to push on us were. I actually took classes taught by black professors, claiming that there was no left wing bias in media and that it was the complete opposite! HA! I think the black presence also appeals to liberal whites too. The worst thing you can call a democrat is racist. Sucks for blacks that its not sexy anymore. Racism is played out and boring. Time to own up to their actions and actually be judged on their character and not given a pass because of skin color. Shock!
r***@gmail.com
r***@gmail.com
]
a***@gmail.com
2018-09-30 20:51:36 UTC
Here's what I think about the matter. Obama and his globalist masters expected Hillary to win. Via coercion, special crony deals, etc., with the giant corporations, the plan has been for the American public to be bombarded with the >50% blacks imagery, in preparation for Hillary bringing in 50 million Africans. This is what has been done to Germany by Merkel and her globalist masters. HILLARY DIDN'T GET IN, BUT THE MEDIA BLITZ CONTINUES.

I don't watch TV at home. Don't have one, don't like the social engineering, and most of TV programming is just filler crap. Nielsen knows better than to send me a survey. But home to Missouri on vacation, all the broadcast channels have 50% or more solely blacks in commercials, and the same percentage in TV shows. Blacks only constitute 12% of the U.S. population. I thought it was that maybe the broadcast digital stations were intended for farther south in the U.S. such as Alabama, Louisiana, etc., where the black population is much higher. But it appears to be a conspiracy that is nationwide.

The only logical conclusion is it is intended to get people used to seeing more and more black people, from Africa, coming into the country. Here in Wyoming, there were jobs advertised prior 10 2016 which basically were part of an effort by contractors to make the processing of large numbers of immigrants possible. There are several Africans working at one oil field trucking firm here where I live.

Corporate America and the Democrats were planning to bring in huge numbers of African immigrants, and its not for labor, but for changing the racial and political makeup of America, just as is being done in Europe.
m***@gmail.com
2019-02-22 02:20:59 UTC
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-08 01:26:21 UTC
Because it’s the social engineering of the Cultural Marxist liberals hard pressing their agenda!! They are tools & easily controlled & used to sow discord & hide the fact they are draining America & all of the West its wealth.
Predominantly Hebrew but aligned with white liberal male cucks & unhinged femi commies!!
The hordes of leftist liberals they control are what’s called Useful Idiots & you can search the Internet to see what the communist did with useful idiots once they’d served their purpose.
rumpelstiltskin
2019-04-08 01:32:33 UTC
On Sun, 7 Apr 2019 18:26:21 -0700 (PDT),
Because it’s the social engineering of the Cultural Marxist liberals
This flaming idiot lost me right there. I sure hope he's
not going to become a regular spammer.
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-11 01:50:37 UTC
Amen. White Americans are clueless as to what is happening to them. Multi national corporations believe by merging all races and eliminating the white man which controls about 90% of the wealthy More humans would be potential consumers. That is why the U.N. Essentially is a affirmative action organization.
rumpelstiltskin
2019-05-11 05:01:49 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Amen. White Americans are clueless as to what is happening to them. Multi national corporations believe by merging all races and eliminating the white man which controls about 90% of the wealthy More humans would be potential consumers. That is why the U.N. Essentially is a affirmative action organization.
You seem to have misunderstood me completely.
Maybe that's my fault for being too terse.
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-11 15:41:12 UTC
Black folks don’t realize that if they didn’t abort most of their babies they’d be in the majority
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-26 02:47:01 UTC
Amen you nailed it right on. It’s all about consumerism.
w***@gmail.com
2019-06-18 01:56:53 UTC
I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a
"racist". Anyway, a year later I'm seeing more and more blacks on
TV commercials. I figured it must be my imagination, so I went to
google and typed in the question. .......why are there so many
blacks on tv commercials.......
I got several million hits. Below are a few samples that show I'm
not the only intelligent person who has noticed the upsurge.
SICK OF THESE COMMERCIALS 76 YR OLD VIET NAM VET
rumpelstiltskin
2019-06-18 05:17:50 UTC
I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a
"racist". Anyway, a year later I'm seeing more and more blacks on
TV commercials. I figured it must be my imagination, so I went to
google and typed in the question. .......why are there so many
blacks on tv commercials.......
I got several million hits. Below are a few samples that show I'm
not the only intelligent person who has noticed the upsurge.
SICK OF THESE COMMERCIALS 76 YR OLD VIET NAM VET
How come its mostly all blacks people in all the commercials on TV?
Just because there are other racists, that doesn't sanitize
racism. I don't think TV commercials are "mostly" black
people at all, but I haven't been counting. There are more
blacks in commercials than heretofore perhaps, because
in the past there didn't used to be any.
t***@gmail.com
its all about STATUS...selling the concept of STATUS
g***@gmail.com
2019-09-22 20:48:48 UTC
http://www.Black population U.S is 13%, Seems they do pretty good.
rumpelstiltskin
The US population is 1/8 black.
r***@gmail.com
And it's gotten nothing but worse... I guess they feel the only way to stop racism is to be racist.... LOL leftist logic. It's really just divisive BS by corporate owned TV and NEWS... Don't let it divide you. America and Americans...
Johnny
2019-10-22 18:36:46 UTC
On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 20:03:54 -0700 (PDT)
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
Television shouldn't be used to indoctrinate the population, and that
is exactly what's happening.

I've noticed lately interracial marriage is being promoted. There was
a commercial last night that had four couples in it. Two of the
couples were a black man and a white woman, and the other two were a
white man and a black woman, and of course their mixed children.

And then you have the commercials promoting gays and multiculturalism.
Indoarsman
2019-10-22 19:37:06 UTC
The purpose of TV commercials is to sell things to the viewers. African Americans must represent a significant proportion of the viewers.

Eugene FitzAubrey 👾
Josh Rosenbluth
You got a problem with interracial marriages or gays?
g***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com
JadedJason@gmail.com
I KNEW IT!!! I thought I was losing my friggin mind, but there ARE more um, blacks on tv. It's driving me nuts. Don't they realize with the overabundance of blacks disproportionate to those in the US that THAT is racist!! And I don't know if the blacks got the last laugh or if they realize they aren't really being taken seriously but just being used as pawns to further the divide between the whites and them???
f***@gmail.com
d***@gmail.com
2020-04-25 22:12:29 UTC
[...]
It's gotten absolutely ridiculous, to the point of being absolutely stupid. And it's everywhere. I hate these hidden agendas by liberals. They're trying to "create" new stereotypes. But so sorry. It doesn't work that way.
Now I'm seeing more and more mixed races being portrayed. It's all very unrealistic.
Johnny
2020-04-25 22:17:04 UTC
On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 15:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
Of course it's unrealistic. The liberals just want you to think is
should be that way. I'm seeing black women with white men, and that
hardly ever happens.

I hate commercials.

I wish doctors and lawyers were still banned from advertising.
"\"Retired"@home.com
2020-04-25 22:40:09 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Gary
[...]
Try watching some of the cable TV shows that follow real police calls.
Like COPS, LivePD, First48, Forensic Files.

Over 50% of calls involving a white girl (dead or alive), it was the
black ex-boyfriend/husband that beat up or killed the girl because she
had a new boyfriend.

Almost never see the opposite, white man with black girl.

BTW, does OJ Simpson and Nicole Brown ring a bell ?
s***@gmail.com
No I think you are right. Especially now, with this Leftist Liberal movement I have noticed far more black oriented commercials and we will continue to see a swing that way for some time to come. You will also see black men with white women partners but rarely if ever see White Men with Black Women Partners.....and if they only represent 18% of the population (A figure I dispute that is probably higher), why are they in 50% of the commercials?
Larry Arnold
I don't understand why today's society thinks blacks are more superior than white people to do tv ads and play sports? Someone explain it to me?
wolfbat359a@mindspring.com
2020-10-17 18:53:17 UTC
[...]
Why so MANY WHITES WORRIED ABOUT IT???????????????????????????????