Maxine's district and she does not even live in it. She lives in a swanky area.
GLOBALIST
2018-07-10 14:28:05 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/MilneNews/videos/410702566005199/UzpfSTM1MjU4NzMwODE2NTYzNDoxODE4ODY1NjkxNTM3Nzgx/
Heirloom
2018-07-10 14:29:17 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/MilneNews/videos/410702566005199/UzpfSTM1MjU4NzMwODE2NTYzNDoxODE4ODY1NjkxNTM3Nzgx/
So what? Do you think strong black ladies should only live in poor
conditions?
Gary
2018-07-10 16:42:20 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:29:17 +0200, Heirloom
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/MilneNews/videos/410702566005199/UzpfSTM1MjU4NzMwODE2NTYzNDoxODE4ODY1NjkxNTM3Nzgx/
So what? Do you think strong black ladies should only live in poor
conditions?
Definition of Lady -- "..a woman of superior social
position, especially one of noble birth..."

I was about nine or ten years old. My mother and I were in
town one day. I overheard a black woman say something that
interested me. I walked to mother and said:

"Mother, that colored lady over there said ... (whatever)"

Mother replied: "Gary ! There is no such thing as a 'black
lady' ! ".

So .. I never made that mistake again :-)
Heirloom
2018-07-10 16:44:18 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/MilneNews/videos/410702566005199/UzpfSTM1MjU4NzMwODE2NTYzNDoxODE4ODY1NjkxNTM3Nzgx/
So what? Do you think strong black ladies should only live in poor
conditions?
Definition of Lady -- "..a woman of superior social
position, especially one of noble birth..."
I was about nine or ten years old. My mother and I were in
town one day. I overheard a black woman say something that
"Mother, that colored lady over there said ... (whatever)"
Mother replied: "Gary ! There is no such thing as a 'black
lady' ! ".
So .. I never made that mistake again :-)
Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and
capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority
of a particular race
2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism
and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
3 : racial prejudice or discrimination
Gary
2018-07-10 18:12:08 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/MilneNews/videos/410702566005199/UzpfSTM1MjU4NzMwODE2NTYzNDoxODE4ODY1NjkxNTM3Nzgx/
So what? Do you think strong black ladies should only live in poor
conditions?
Definition of Lady -- "..a woman of superior social
position, especially one of noble birth..."
I was about nine or ten years old. My mother and I were in
town one day. I overheard a black woman say something that
"Mother, that colored lady over there said ... (whatever)"
Mother replied: "Gary ! There is no such thing as a 'black
lady' ! ".
So .. I never made that mistake again :-)
Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and
capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority
of a particular race
Race does dictate some human traits and physical appearance.
Some humans have hair. Some have wool . Have you ever
noticed ? Black boys can pick a lot more cotton in the hot
Southern sun -- than white boys can. Were it not for that
fact -- they would all still be in Africa.
Post by Heirloom
2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism
and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
3 : racial prejudice or discrimination
This was back about 1950 -- and mother was the product of
strict social rules. I doubt she would have used "lady" to
describe more than one in 100 white women.
GLOBALIST
2018-07-10 17:44:01 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/MilneNews/videos/410702566005199/UzpfSTM1MjU4NzMwODE2NTYzNDoxODE4ODY1NjkxNTM3Nzgx/
So what? Do you think strong black ladies should only live in poor
conditions?
I think if you were elected by the people in "your" district , that you
should live in that district.
Heirloom
2018-07-10 19:13:08 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/MilneNews/videos/410702566005199/UzpfSTM1MjU4NzMwODE2NTYzNDoxODE4ODY1NjkxNTM3Nzgx/
So what? Do you think strong black ladies should only live in poor
conditions?
I think if you were elected by the people in "your" district , that you
should live in that district.
And you stupidly think that no GOP Trump loving ass wipes lives in their
districts?